Portable Arm BP Monitor
Accurate blood monitoring makes a difference between health and sickness. It also indicates the efficacy of medications that you may be taking. The Intelligent Arm Blood Pressure Monitor allows you to keep track of your health thanks to its many us.
- Blood Pressure monitor
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Automatically inflates and deflates
- Automatic power-off function
- Power: 2 AAA size alkaline batteries (sold separately)
- With pulse reading
- Detects inconsistent heart rates
- Model: Intelligent Portable Wrist BP & Heart Rate Monitor
- Display: LCD digital display
- Measuring principle: Oscillometric method
- Measuring localization: Arm
- Measurement range: Pressure 20-280 mmHg(2.7-37kPa), Pulse 40-160 pulse/min
- Accuracy: Pressure plusmn;3 mmHg(plusmn;0.4kPa), Pulse plusmn;5% of reading
- Power source: 2pcs 3V AAA alkaline battery
- Memory function: 2times;90 sets memory of measurement values
- Automatic power off: In 1 minute
- Avoid activity for 5-10 minutes prior to taking measurement.
- Avoid eating, drinking alcohol, smoking, exercising and bathing before taking measurement.
- Always measure on the same wrist (typically your left wrist).
- Blood pressure fluctuates throughout the day, so be sure to take your blood pressure at the same time each day.
- Make sure you are in a comfortable, relaxed position, keep the sphygmomanometer in the position of heart.
- Ensure the cuff is fit snugly around your arm
x1 Automatic BP Monitor Unit
x1 Users Manual
(Battery not included. DC cable not included)